I'm a hard worker. I am always up for a challenge. I love to create something out of nothing. I like to start new businesses and make them succeed. I love my family more than anything else in the world. I have recently become interested in politics and I love to travel, golf, hunt and fish. We go camping as a family and there is nothing I love more to be in the mountains with them. I have a passion for life in general and I love good food!
| A book I highly recommend is: | Drive - It describes the motivation behind human behavior and wha drives us in life. |
|---|---|
| A movie I watch over and over is: | Lonesome Dove |
| A T.V. show I watch regularly is: | none- I honestly don't watch any TV |
| I love to collect: | guns |
| My favorite thing to buy is: | Hunting and golf stuff |
| A smell that makes me pause is: | Scent of Elk when I am Bow hunting |
| My favorite sport to watch is: | Golf or Hunting |
| My favorite restaurant is: | Texas Roadhouse |
| A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was: | When we were married in the temple |
| The music I listen to most is: | Christian Rock |
| A game I like to play is: | Phase 10 |
| My favorite hobby is: | Golfing, Hunting, Fishing, Horses, Being Outdoors, Camping, Hiking, Reading. |
| My favorite quote is: | "If you help enough people in life get what they want you will get what you want" Zig Zigler |
| I drive a: | Chevy Avalanche (black) |
| The city I would most like to visit is: | Dubi |
| My favorite meal is: | Steak or Ribs |
| Someone or something that made me laugh this week was: | When Braxton grabbed my cheeks, looked me in the eyes and said, "I picked a good daddy didn't I?" |
| My first paying job was: | cleaning up garbage on construction sites for my dad - 6 years old |
| A smell that reminds me of my childhood is: | canned peaches |
| My favorite color to wear is: | Blue or Red |
| My favorite dessert is: | Peach Cobbler, Snicker Doodles, or a bowl of vanilla icecream with huckleberries (that we picked) on top |
| When I exercise, I like to: | Hike up in the mountains or walk the golf course early in the morning when it's quiet. |
| The best vacation I ever had was: | 8 days in the Frank Church Wilderness packing in on horses and hunting elk |
| The best thing about being married is: | My wife |
| The thing I am most passionate about is: | hard working honest children, happy wife and making money |





