Hi! I'm Holly.
I am a lover of pinterest, positive attitudes, trying new recipes in the kitchen, and all things crafty! I love to throw a party and believe details are what make life the most fun!
I'm on a constant journey of self improvement and while I'm no where close to perfection I'm learning that just being me is GOOD ENOUGH!
Both of our beautiful children came to us through the miracle of adoption. We are very aware of the blessings in our life and how much sweetness they add to it. We would love to add another precious child to our home.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Our beliefs define us. To learn more about what we believe click on the picture below.
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Our beliefs define us. To learn more about what we believe click on the picture below.
I love the rain (especially a thunderstorm), the smell of freshly baked bread, sleeping in, spending time with my family, a good candle burning, & the holidays- ALL OF THEM! I am organized and love, love, love a clean house. In fact, I can be a bit obsessive/compulsive about it. I love checking things off my "to do list", date night with my hubby particularly @ Orange Leaf. I don't love my days to be super scheduled, we like to take spontaneous trips to the library and find time to drink hot cocoa curl up with a good book or take a nap in the sun after a long day. I love to read and learn new things. I especially love my sweet kids & my best friend & favorite boy in the world. I just love life.... ALL of it!! Sometimes I wonder... can it get any better than this?!!
I'm so glad you stopped in for a visit!
{A Little More About Holly}
{A Little More About Holly}
| A book I highly recommend is: | The Sunflower- It's about a humanitarian mission in the jungle of Peru with a beauitful love story woven into it. Before Zach & I were married I wanted to go work in the orphanges in Equador. I made him promise me that he would take me someday. We plan on going & taking our kids with us when they are older. |
|---|---|
| A movie I watch over and over is: | Sweet Home Alabama or The Wedding Planner |
| I love to collect: | cute hot cocoa mugs |
| My favorite thing to buy is: | Zach would say how do I narrow it down? ha! I love new clothes for the kids and me, anything for our home & books. |
| A smell that makes me pause is: | freshly bathed babies, home made bread & fresh lilacs & that clean smell right after it rains. Mmm! |
| My favorite sport to watch is: | Gymnastics particularly the floor routine. |
| My favorite restaurant is: | Texas Roadhouse or Orange Leaf (does frozen yogurt count as a meal?) |
| A moment when I achieved absolute happiness was: | Definitely when both of our children were placed in our arms- nothing compares. Really absolute happiness happens on a daily basis around here. It's all those little things in life that bring us so much joy. Braxton's laugh, Brooklyn's hugs before bedtime. Zach's arms around me while I sleep. It's all perfection to me. |
| The music I listen to most is: | Anything with a happy beat that is uplifting. I like all kinds of music! |
| My favorite flower is: | Tulips - in fact I want to go see them blooming in Holland someday. |
| A game I like to play is: | Phase 10 or Guess Who |
| My favorite hobby is: | Home Decorating, Cooking, Organization, Music, Reading, Camping, Being Outdoors, Hiking, Scrapbooking, Computers, Crafts, Entertaining. |
| My favorite quote is: | Walk toward's the sunshine & the shadow's will fall behind you. |
| The city I would most like to visit is: | There is really no where that I don't want to see- I LOVE to travel and see the world! Holland in the Spring, Maine in the Fall, an African Safari & Hawaii in January. |
| My favorite meal is: | I can't even choose! I like Mexican, I like Pasta, I like Panda Express & everything in between! |
| Someone or something that made me laugh this week was: | Braxton told his primary teacher that "His dad makes money, and his mom makes cookies!" |
| My first paying job was: | Smoothie Maker @ Jamba Juice- I still have a few of the recipes memorized and we make them every once in a while. |
| My best birthday was: | 28- this year the kids & Zach set out a spa like breakfast for me and filled the floor with flower petals & a home made birthday sign hanging up for me! |
| A smell that reminds me of my childhood is: | Home made chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven- my mom always made us after school snacks! |
| My favorite color to wear is: | Yellow, Pink or Red |
| My favorite dessert is: | Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt piled high with fresh fruit & fruity pebbles! Now my mouth is watering! |
| When I exercise, I like to: | Turn the music up full blast grab a blueberry flavored water and jump on my elliptical. |
| My favorite thing to do on a date is: | Trying something new, a little while ago we tried a new restraunt & went to a new exhibit at the museum, I have to admit I do love a good make out session on the hill! ;) |
| The best vacation I ever had was: | Last year we went on a cruise, we got to swim with the dolphins & it was incredible! |
| The best thing about being married is: | Sharing my life with such an incredible man. Zach is seriously amazing. He makes life so sweet! |
| The thing I am most passionate about is: I am passionate about the gospel, my family & serving others. I think life needs to be enjoyed & I want my family to have great memories together! |


